Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Healthcare Post: Analysis Paper Sources (Overview)

As I prepare to gather information for my analysis paper of my blog, "The Healthcare Post", I narrowed the sources down to the most direct and significant sources. This includes creditable sources, such as:  The New York Times, The Washington Post, and a personal Healthcare Professional personal interview. It is significantly important to include a variety of sources, in order to eliminate a bias opinion.

I will include direct quotes from Government Officials and healthcare professionals in order to positively persuade my audience that America needs a healthcare reform. It is essential to provide the audience with reliable and creditable information. I believe that based on my selection of sources I can effectively reach my audience and highlight the importance of the presence healthcare issue in America.

1 comment:

  1. I like your technique in having actual healthcare professionals give statements and interviews to help drive the persuasive angle to the audience, I feel that is key. I am also taking that angle with my analysis paper, the more credibility the more believable it will be, but make sure you can trust your sources. What will you do to emotionally connect with the audience, to get them to buy in? Some people prefer emotions over logic, while it is important to keep balance you must keep in mind the character of your audience. American society has a new element I like to call "the instant gratification clause", people want it fast and simple; just maybe an idea if you want to expand your audience outside of the classroom.

    ReplyDelete